Get Ahead in Your Future
Accelerate it through a Mentor and Mentee relationship.
We recognize the value in Mentor and Mentee relationships.
This is one of our three pillars in the TalentID Academy program. Mentors and Mentees have the opportunity to help one another when both are engaged and invested in the relationship. In order to help facilitate that relationship, we provide guidelines, templates and a direct point of contact at TalentID Academy for all Mentors and Mentees.
Knowledge is power and with that power, we can change the future.
Did You Know?
- In one study, 25% of mentees and 28% of mentors enrolled in a mentoring program had a salary-grade change, compared to only 5% of workers who did not participate
- Mentees were promoted 5 times more often than those without mentors
- And mentors themselves are 6 times more likely to be promoted
- 89% of those with mentors believe their colleagues value their work, compared with 75% who do not have mentors
- 87% of mentors and mentees feel empowered by their mentoring relationships and have developed greater confidence
- 76% of people believe mentors are important but less than half have one now
Rooted in Research
This is a different kind of program that’s designed to create a measurable impact.
Our program is rooted in research and structured with care to be clear and easy to follow while allowing room for creativity and flexibility as each team of Mentor and Mentee sees fit for their relationship.
Mentors, Mentees and instructors collaborate as needed to ensure students are given the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
A mentorship relationship is a rewarding experience for all who are involved. If you would like to learn more about how our mentorship program works, contact us today to get started.