This isanalytics learning!
We combine auditory, visual, and hands-on learning opportunities that provides students a variety of ways to learn, visualize, and communicate ideas.
Need custom training solutions for your organization? Learn how we can help!
Our Analytics Program
Our program leverages a multidisciplinary learning approach that allows students to retain the information they are learning in the classroom. We provide students with a toolbox, or variety of ways, to learn, see and think about things and communicate their thoughts and ideas.
- Next cohort begins June 3, 2021.
- 17-week training period, 2 evening classes per week, and open office hours.
- 1 on 1 Mentoring with an experienced professional in the field.
- Apprenticeship is a minimum of a 6-week commitment that pays you for your work! We don’t expect you to work for free!
- Career guidance during and ongoing for up to 6 months following completion of the program.
- This also includes support with resumes, LinkedIn profiles, interviewing, salary negotiations, how to network, how to search for a job and more.
- Starting salary is around $40,000/year and compensation has potential to grow quickly.
* Courses will be offered in person once the threat of COVID is reduced
Our program cost is $5,000*
- Programs typically cost between $7,000 – $18,000 and some require students to be full-time on-site.
- Our courses are offered online in small cohorts of no more than 12 students.
Classes are in the evenings allowing students to keep full-time jobs while training, up to and until apprenticeships begin.
By the end of the academy, students will:
- Know the digital marketing basics
- Understand measurement across a variety of platforms for website analytics, email analytics, social analytics, mobile, paid and earned media analytics
- Be able to run meetings and explain findings targeted to the audience in attendance
- Be able to create basic data visualizations appropriate for the data being presented
- Be Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) certified
- Be comfortable with Excel and basic SQL commands
Career coaching will guide students in:
- Creating a resume to highlight newest skills and abilities
- Writing a LinkedIn profile that gets noticed
- Learning job interview skills that build confidence and gets the offer
- Skills to negotiate their job offer
- Designing a career portfolio showcasing in-class work, case studies and apprenticeship work
- 6 months of ongoing support
Data analysts are needed:
- By 2022, 85% of companies will have adopted big data and analytics technologies. http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Future_of_Jobs_2018.pdf
- By 2022, the data analyst is forecasted to be one of the most in demand professionals. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/math/operations-research-analysts.htm
Get ahead with mentoring:
- 87% of mentors and mentees feel empowered by their mentoring relationships and have developed greater confidence https://moving-ahead.org/press/turning-the-dial
- 76% of people believe mentors are important but less than half have one now https://moving-ahead.org/press/turning-the-dial
- 41% of Mentees claim that it’s difficult to get time with their mentor. https://online.olivet.edu/research-statistics-on-professional-mentors
Get started with your career in data analytics.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and be a part of a growing industry with unlimited potential? Now is your chance. Up to 30 students will be accepted!
PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
Guidance to propel your career forward.
We firmly stand behind our training program. And we want to help our students demonstrate their abilities so they can gain the attention from the right employers. We work with students to design resumes and LinkedIn profiles that get interviews. We also coach our students on how to conduct a job search, interview and network their way into their new career.
We commit to teaching students the most recent strategies, tools and technologies while providing career support to begin a successful career in marketing analytics. All students will be supported as needs arise throughout the program.